Beginners classes will be held on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm to 10 pm. Beginners are taught Acol with full notes provided and no partner is required. Contact the manager if you have any questions and to enrol.
The Beginners’ Courses: comprise a set of 10 FREE! lessons that are held on consecutive weeks:
- Wednesday, February 7 – April 11, at 7.20pm
- Wednesday, May 2 – July 4, at 7.20pm
- Sunday, July 22 – September 23 at 1.00pm
Download teaching materials and view videos.
Members are requested to actively encourage friends and relations to join these classes and learn to play bridge. Please let the manager know if people would like lessons on a different night or during the day.
Back-to-Bridge Refresher Lessons
For those returning to Bridge, a 4-week Refresher Course will be held on:
- Wednesday, February 7 – February 28, at 7.20pm
No partner is required.
For Juniors and newer players, coaching sessions will be available:
- Monday, April 23 and 30, at 7.20pm
- Monday, June 11 and 18, at 7.20pm
- Monday, August 13 and 20, at 7.20pm
And then …
As you start playing, further assistance is available from members, and from on-going teaching with our Seminars and Tutorials.