These are held on the first Wednesday of each month, February through November, 6 – 7 pm. The cost is $5.
- March: Card Play in NT contracts – hold up in opponents suit, which suit to tackle?
- April: Card Play in suit conracts – how to get the best from dummy’s trumps
- May: Minimum, Invitational and Forcing bids – how opener and responder show their strength
- June: All About Doubles – takeout, negative, balancing or penalties!
- July: Leads, Signals and Discards – essential elements of defence
- August: 2nd and 3rd-hand Play – how to get the most oout of your defensive cards
- September: Competing over Opponent’s 1NT Opener – don’t let them have it too easy!
- October: Coping with Interference over our 1NT – what is competitive or forcing
- November: Question and Answer session – bring any query to discuss